Discover 3 Everyday Things That Are Bad For Testosterone (& How To Avoid Them)…
Click Here to Discover 5 All-Natural Foods That Boost Your Boners & Bedroom Performance…
Testosterone is the main hormone responsible for men’s sex drives, among other physical benefits.
Unfortunately, as you age, this sexual hormone naturally decreases.
While there are ways to combat this decrease in testosterone, you might actually be indulging in activities or behaviors that have been proven to decrease testosterone.
And, as testosterone decreases, so does your desire for sex and overall sexual performance.
TRENDING: 7 Natural Ways to Boost Your Libido & Become a “Sex God” In Bed…
Don’t worry–we’re here to help you identify 3 things that could be negatively affecting your sex drive. And we’ll also show you how to minimize the effects.
There are many factors that can impact a man’s testosterone levels and overall sexual desire.
In a recent study, these are 3 things have been found to block testosterone–and they’re more common than you might think…
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
1) This “Everyday” Beverage…
Have you ever heard stories about guys who couldn’t get it up or get in the mood when drinking?
Unfortunately, there’s some truth to this.
Alcohol has been strongly linked to a decrease in testosterone, especially as men age.
When drunk, men were found to have 25% less testosterone in their systems, a fact that can easily affect sexual drive or performance.
Don’t worry–this doesn’t mean you need to quit cold turkey. You can still enjoy alcohol without worrying about your sex drive if you follow these 3 tips:
BRAND-NEW: This “Raging Bull Secret” That Helps You Last Longer In Bed Is Almost Sold Out (Click Here to Get It!)
- Limit drinking to 2-3 alcoholic beverages when you go out. This will not only keep your testosterone levels safe, but will also make sure you’re fully alert during a sexual encounter.
- Stop binge drinking. It’s time to admit that you’re not in your 20s anymore and can’t drink all night and wake up without feeling the negative effects.
- Replenish your body with water and nutrients the next day. Skip your proven hangover cure of cold pizza and bacon and opt for fresh veggies and plenty of water to restore balance to your system.
2) Got A Sweet Tooth?
It may taste great, but sugar can wreak havoc on your body–and drastically lower your testosterone levels.
A recent study reports that consuming sugar can reduce testosterone levels as much as 25% in men.
This explains why many men with diabetes or insulin resistance often struggle with testosterone deficiencies.
CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO: This “T-Shirt Secret” Can Get Any Guy Laid in 24 Hours Or LESS…
Of course, this doesn’t mean you have to give up eating sweets. But there are a few changes you can make to help prevent testosterone loss:
- Limit your intake of processed foods, which often contain hidden sugars.
- Don’t fall for trendy diet snack bars made with natural sugars. While they may be healthier than alternatives, sugar is still sugar. You’ll want to decrease your intake of both.
- Enjoy occasional sweets or snack on a piece of fruit instead of turning to a candy bar or pastry. This will feed your sugar craving without significantly impacting your testosterone levels.
3) The Nightly Activity Most Men Aren’t Getting Enough Of…
It seems like lack of sleep can lead to a range of health issues, and decreased testosterone is unfortunately one of them.
Getting less than the recommended 7 hours of sleep at night can lead to a 10% decrease in testosterone levels.
Even if you feel good after 5-6 hours of shut-eye, your sex drive is likely going to suffer.
SPECIAL: The Fastest Way to Give Any Girl Multiple EXPLOSIVE Orgasms…
If you have trouble falling asleep, here are some tips to help you get the recommended amount of sleep and avoid testosterone issues:
- Go to bed earlier to avoid getting less sleep. Staying up late makes it more likely that you’ll get less sleep.
- Don’t eat close to your bedtime in order to avoid staying awake while your food is digesting. If you have trouble staying asleep, your digestion could be to blame. Try eating earlier in the evening, instead.
- If you struggle with falling asleep, try taking natural melatonin supplements to help your body relax and get the sleep you need.
3 Easy Ways to Boost Your Testosterone Right Now (Scientifically Proven)…
The good news is, you don’t have to cut out sugar and booze cold turkey to boost your testosterone…
If you want to keep your T-levels high, and your sex life in good shape…
Just try at least one of the 3 easy testosterone-boosting tricks below:
1) Work out.
Studies show that men who exercise once a week have up to 25% more testosterone than men who don’t.
(Bonus: Men who exercise every day last a lot longer in bed too!)
2) Wear the right scent.
Did you know that women are more attracted to men with higher testosterone?
That’s because high-T men give off more pheromones…
And women can smell these pheromones, and are biologically attracted to it.
(Like the smell of bacon attracts you to the kitchen)
There’s one scent in particular that gives off an explosion of pheromones, and attracts hot girls to you like a magnet…
Click here to see what it is.
3) Boost your bloodflow.
One of the biggest signs you have low testosterone?
Less morning wood.
It means that not enough testosterone-rich blood is getting down to your junk…
Which is totally common… especially in older guys…
But it’s also a sign of worse things to come (like soft erections and an inability to get hard altogether).
Luckily, there are certain exotic foods you can eat to boost your bloodflow…
… and get way more testosterone pumping through your veins:
Click here to watch a short, free video that shows you what these foods are.
[Note: This post was updated by Gotham Club on September 20, 2020.]
The post 3 Silent Testosterone Slayers That Most Men Can’t Quit (Even Though They Lower T-Levels Up To 25%!)… appeared first on Gotham Club.
Original source: https://gothamclub.com/bad-for-testosterone/